Thursday, March 3, 2011

Look what I Just Bought...A Dolce Vita Spencer Platform Sandal for $32.00!!

These Dolce Vita Spencer Platforms are a great find!!!!! Celebrity's, like Reese Witherspoon, are sporting the look and I must say that I am surprise that I found them. These sandals generally sell for $170.00; however, I got them for just $32.45 at Nordstrom Rack. I love Nordstrom Rack because you can get designer shoes, clothes and purses for a fraction of the price.  These leather platform sandals feature a buckle closure at the crisscross ankle straps. Studded leather overlay with a platform. 4.75" stacked, cutout wedge heel and a leather sole. Nordstrom's already reduced price was $67.90 but I found out when they were going in clearance (from an inside source) and I got them for half off the already reduced price! Check out the "Sales" page on this blog, to get a jump on all the sales scoops!

No comments: