Thursday, March 3, 2011

50% Off Bottles Of Wine Tuesdays!!!!

I am an exclusive member of Style Chicago and I sometimes get this invitations from them. Since I am not a wine drinker, I wanted to share this invite with you. Nia Mediterranean Tapas, Located in the heart of the Randolph Street Market District in Chicago’s West Loop, is offering 50% Off Wine Bottles on Tuesdays!


Nia Mediterranean Tapas  is located in Chicago at 803 W. Randolph St. I only have one exclusive invite and I am willingong to give it to the first person who leaves a comment on the "Ask The Mentor Page". YOU MUST BE A FOLLOWER to take advantage of this deal. So start the week off right with 50% off bottles of wine (up to $50) at Nia Mediterranean Tapas!  If you can't make it to Nia's on Tuesday, go to Nia's on Monday for 50% Off Pitchers of Sangria!!

More Offers from Nia Mediterranean Tapas:

* Buy One Tapas, Get One 50% Off

* 3-Course Menu, Only $25
You must present my invitation in order to redeem discount. Not valid with any other coupon, discount or promotion. Offer valid for all bottles of wine priced under $50. Anything over $50, guest must pay the difference. Any parties over 4, discounted price applies to every other bottle.

No comments: