Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chicago is on to something big...no huge! I recently visited the South Loop Hotel on 28th and State Street in Chicago Illinois because I heard that they were featuring a band that was totally hot! When I stepped into the venue, I was immediately captivated and mesmerized by the sultry sounds of the band and the crowd of women that evidently assembled to hear the music and to get the attention of the eye candy featured on stage! The band took me back to places where good music usually takes you. They played hits from The Police, Depche Mode, Rolling Stones, Little Wayne, and SADE but added their Add Imageown flavor to these popular tunes. The Band is presently working on their album, "From the Basement to the Boulevard" which will be featured this Fall. But until then and before they blow up, you can get a front row seat twice a month at the South Loop Hotel beginning at 8:00pm. The band will be playing again om Friday, July 30, 2010. Come and join me!!!


Add Image

No comments: